Billy Goat KV601 Petrol Litter Leaf Lawn Vacuum
The Billy Goat KV range is powerful and tough. This is the Billy Goat KV601 Estate Garden Leaf Vacuum Push model. The KV Pro Series Walk Behind & Self-Propelled Lawn Vacuums will cleanup in less time, with less effort and do a better job. Billy Goat’s KV models out-perform any lawn vacuums, even those with higher horsepower. Intake snout, impeller chamber and outlet are engineered for maximum suction in relation to engine rating, giving excellent suction power without strain. Machine is pictured here with the optional hose kit.
This is a rugged, professional tool designed to pick-up bottles, cans, paper, cigarette butts, leaves, and other types of man-made and organic debris. The 12″ high profile wheels increase maneuverability around tight spots and through deep leaves. Its heavy steel impeller takes foreign objects and compacts litter to a fraction of its bulk. Models available in push or self-propelled (see KV600SP or KV650SPH).
Suitable for use on gravel, tarmac, slabs, block-paving and lawned areas.
Main Advantages of Billy Goat KV601:
* Durable mainframe — Constructed of high density polyethylene, this nozzle design optimizes airflow and keeps unit weight low.
* Thick, steel impeller – Welded and balanced 1/4″ steel to withstand impact of all sorts of debris.
* High profile wheels – Reduce rolling resistance in thick turf.
* 8 Bushel bag – Capable of collecting up to 50 pounds of leaves before emptying.
* Height control at handle – Pull back and release to desired height while vacuuming.
Specification for Billy Goat KV601:
* Briggs & Stratton Professional Series 190cc
* Displacement: 190cc
* Push Powered
* Working width: 27″
* Productivity: 2900m³/h
* Bag capacity: 151 litres
* Wheels 12″ ball bearing, nylon w/smooth tread
* Bag: Felt, 8 Bushel
* Housing: Horizontal 12-gauge steel
* Impeller: 5-bladed steel
* Nozzle: 27″ high density polyethylene
* Height Adjustment: 4-position from handle
* Weight: 51kg
* Warranty: 1 Year
Barcode / EAN: 5053383714908