Westermann Weed Ripper WKB330 – Petrol & Battery
With German engineering and reliable 4-stroke petrol or battery power, the Westermann range of weed and moss brushes is the next generation alternative to pressure washing for both the commercial industry and domestic users.
Hard Surface Weed Removal
This innovative weed ripper has 4 braided wire spinning brushes which will remove thick, overgrown weeds, and grass from any hard surface in one pass.
This model is the little brother to the WKB660 – with many of the same features, just narrower and with fewer spinning brushes.
Manufactured in Germany, the unique design allows this machine to attack the weeds with high spinning revolutions. A guard with a side flap reveals the brushes at one side for getting up close to wall bottoms and kerb edges
• Perfect for removing thick weeds and moss
• Guard flap lifts up to get close to kerbs and walls
• Eco-friendly; no chemicals or water required
• Handlebars fold down for storage or transit
• 330mm diameter brush head
• HAVs rating: Petrol 4.69 m/s2 / Battery 2.95 m/s2
• Westermann Weed Ripper Machine – WKB330
• 3 full sets of brushes (12 pieces), with safety guard
• Battery model includes 2 batteries and 1 charger
How long do the brushes last?
Each set of 4 brushes will clear a total area of approximately 200m2
Which surfaces does this weed brush work on?
• Block Paving
What’s the key difference between this Weed Ripper and the Moss Brush range?
This Weed Ripper is used predominately for fast effective weed removal in one pass. The Moss Brush series is more equipped to efficiently clear moss and loose debris.